camping las dunas

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by LyndonRV, Jun 3, 2009.

1. LyndonRV

LyndonRV Read Only Funster

hi we are gowing to Camping Las Dunas - Costa Brava - España · this year for a long holiday just wonderd if any body on here were gowing. i have bin gowing there for 5 years now great place for kids you can take dogs. i normaly se jim there :BigGrin: i with be there on the 3 jan coming back 1 september

2. solitaire woman

solitaire woman Read Only Funster

Have just looked at their prices and for 3 people and a dog in July would cost us 60.50 euros per night! Thats for their basic pitch. Sound very expensive to me but have to admit I dont have a vast knowledge of camp site prices. Is this more or less the going rate for camp sites?

3. hogan

hogan Read Only Funster

In Spain it is.Try using the ever increasing Spanish aire system.

4. Planetgen

Planetgen Read Only Funster

Not much help but I stayed at the next site down the I think the Aqua Ballena, great site, good entertainment and a lovelly beach.

5. LyndonRV

LyndonRV Read Only Funster

:it would cost me a lot more if i went to a hotel for 2 weeks than it would on the came site 2 adults 2 children 8 weeks :BigGrin:

6. hereford bull

hereford bull Read Only Funster

I stayed next door at the ballano allegro about 5 yrs ago and really enjoyed it especially walking up to san martine at night for a meal but i walked around there last year and they have alterd the pitches not sure i would get on there now i walked around las dunas 5 yrs ago and i didnt see many pitches that i thought i would get on unless i was looking in the wrong place i notice yours is a large rv how do you manage

7. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Hi Lyndon
    I make your stay 35.5 weeks:Eeek: 3 jan to sept1 Youve not opened that bottle of cola again have you:thumb::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:
    Geo

8. GIBLA53

GIBLA53 Read Only Funster

Hi i have camped extensively in the Costa Brava over winter ie. November-April and Xmas/New Year/Easter weeks excepted you can get a monthly pitch at loads of super sites from about 300 euro upwards . Summer time much more cash and flies Alan:Cool:

9. Big Brian 56

Big Brian 56 Read Only Funster

Went to L.amfora last year, drove past Las Dunas , L,Amfora looked better IMHO, good area though.:thumb:

10. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member