LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
We want to stay close to Bristol town centre on Monday 23rd Sept to meet up with our grandaughter.

Does anyone know of a campsite with access by public transport to the town? Or a pub car park we can stay in?

Tried to book Baltic Wharf ( Caravan Club) and it's booked up!!!

:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
We want to stay close to Bristol town centre on Monday 23rd Sept to meet up with our grandaughter.

Does anyone know of a campsite with access by public transport to the town? Or a pub car park we can stay in?

i hav a frend that lives in bristol will talk to him tomorow if not outsid the roape walk pub bedminster i stayed thar one night with no problems but that me i will park any whar:Eeek: and the road along the river near to the avon packet thats not bad near the church satyd thare ther are also sum cheep B&B AT push
reg bill

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Why not PM JJ - if the is a wild camp area about anywhere he will know where is best ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years

It always is :Sad: But if you just turn up you may still get on, we did a couple of years back due to a last minute cancellation. One or two posters have said the same. Excellent site stayed 2 nights.

Ian

Ian

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Last time we wanted to go to Bristol, we stayed at a site in Bath and went in on the train!

Made more of an adventure of it lol

Eddie

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
If all else fails, you could get a site to the west of Bristol for overnight and then park at the P&R bus station on the Portway. We did that earlier this year for a few hours in order to visit our son in the city centre. Parking was free and so was the bus journey - it's an age thing!

http://goo.gl/maps/i88WC

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Thanks for all your replies. :Smile:

I decided to ring the Baltic Wharf site direct this morning just on the off chance :winky:

Hey ho! Someone has cancelled and we're booked in now - whew what a relief! :Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back