Camping Car Infos Android App Help! (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
Has anyone used the offline downloadable maps for this? I've paid the €12 fee for 90 days, and received an email with my password. I think I've registered my details in the app. but when I go to the download page, there's no download button

Malcolm

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
I downloaded an Aires app for my Android and it works perfectly, however, I don't think it's the same one as mine only cost around 1.99 :/ Maybe you need to install it from Play store ?

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
When you send them your e-mail address and they reply you then download the PDF version which is free. To download the apps you have to got to the Play store (android) or the appstore (i-phone).

Joe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E
Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
Once you've downloaded the app, you have the option to download all the maps.photos, reviews etc. You can then use the app off-line exactly as you would on-line. €12 gives you 90 days of downloads/updates, €40 gives you 12 months. However, whatever you download is yours to keep, for as long as you wish. If your device has the space, you could download the whole of Europe. The same as buying a book but cheaper.

Malcolm

ps I've solved my problem by deleting all the app data and then re-entering my login details

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Seems expensive for an app. But glad you got it sorted. Happy travels :)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I downloaded an Aires app for my Android and it works perfectly, however, I don't think it's the same one as mine only cost around 1.99 :/ Maybe you need to install it from Play store ?
If you go to the store and look for France aires you will see one that has a green camping car sign , think this is the one snow drop means , it is excellent , you just open it on your device and it tells you all the aires around you, and how to get to them, we have used it all over France various times, also park4night does the same for free but you have to be on line.

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
If you go to the store and look for France aires you will see one that has a green camping car sign , think this is the one snow drop means , it is excellent , you just open it on your device and it tells you all the aires around you, and how to get to them, we have used it all over France various times, also park4night does the same for free but you have to be on line.
Yes that's the exact one Chaser, thanx :) Looks great too. Be testing it in a week ;)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Yes that's the exact one Chaser, thanx :) Looks great too. Be testing it in a week ;)
Brilliant, will even direct you from home.
Aires on there that aren't in the alltheaires book(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back