Camping Bon Repos

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by motorvating, Jun 21, 2011.

1. motorvating

motorvating Read Only Funster

2. Onderweg

Onderweg Funster

On Google earth: 41.630789 2.720349.

Zoom in and you will see the place where you can dump your water.

Paul and Ineke

3. motorvating

thanks for that. I take it the beach side pitches nearest the dump point are the most desired, or is there a smell that keeps people away?

4. keith

keith Funster

When the wind blows off the sea it won't matter. :Rofl1::Rofl1:

We have stayed on this site and as I recall the South end is the quietist, the Wi Fi better in the middle nearer the restaurant. Easy dumping as I recall

5. Teasy2007

Teasy2007 Funster

We have just returned from 60 days at Bon Repos, and it is brilliant! Each beachside pitch is serviced with water, electricity and waste water disposal (if you have some plastic hose to take the water straight from your drain tap to the service point), you only have to empty your loo at the very clean toilets/showers.

At this time of year you might be lucky to get on the beach, it was getting very busy when we left, but if you watch for people packing up and make sure you are waiting to move on to the pitch when they move off you might be lucky! It can be dodgy at times, it is a very popular site with the dutch.

There is little or no security so you have to be very careful with your bikes. When we were there one bike disappeared every week or so. One french family had 3 bikes stolen the day after they arrived - by a Polish family in a motorhome!

I am sure you will enjoy it.

Ginny and Mike

6. motorvating

Great information, thank you. I have a macerator and 100 mtrs of 3/4 hose, so should be ok with dumping black water.

I had heard that getting onto the beach front was a case of waiting for the next MH to move off.