Campground levelling sequence (1 Viewer)

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi Keith

That sounds correct, mine are assist bags which also level the coach, this is achieved by having a feedback arm from the chassis to a control valve that adjusts the air presure in each bag thereby ensuring a level ride .. :thumb:

:Cool: That works exactly the same as the TAG air suspension. The first MOT failed because the valve had a slight leak in it, even though it maintained the pressure. It cost 3p for the replacement 'O' ring. :RollEyes:

caz

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Anywhere
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
WOW I said I was female - what are you lot on - this is all in man speak. The other half seems to understand what you are saying and it looks as though we do not need to dump our air - no means of doing it anyway.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
WOW I said I was female - what are you lot on - this is all in man speak. The other half seems to understand what you are saying and it looks as though we do not need to dump our air - no means of doing it anyway.

:Cool: Perhaps this might help. The black things are the air suspension bags:-

Link Removed

caz

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Anywhere
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Thanks for the pic - now it makes sense. I apologise now for being a female who likes to know what is what on the rig.
One day I will understand man speak, but will man ever understand woman speak????
Thank god we can all work together

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
TJ Tom how about putting some of those superb photos in the gallery?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
LOL John, I already have them in a gallery along with thousands of others. Let me see what I can dig out after I come up for air. We're getting to leave by water (our other RV) for a few days. I'll be online, but not hooked to broadband.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back