Campervan....less! (1 Viewer)

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Finally decided to let my trusty old Transit campervan go due to planning (hopefully) early retirement this year and the beginning of 'new ventures'.

Took just two days to sell and the couple who bought it are based in Holland where they have a sailing yacht. No 'ordinary' couple either. They've sailed the Atlantic a few times and now bought another yacht to do more trips to various parts of the globe.

Sorry to see it go and really surprised at how quick the sale went, but it enabled me to tour around many european countries and visit places of interest to me.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Does this mean you are giving up the open road or is there a new toy on its way

OP
OP
B

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Does this mean you are giving up the open road or is there a new toy on its way
Can't ever see myself giving up the open road as long as i'm able to drive, so hopefully if everything goes according to plan/s......:Smile:

Just don't like 'counting too many chickens' though as they have a nasty habit of going badly wrong if I begin setting expectations! But yes a 'new toy' is part of the plan.

I've enjoyed my european treks but there is still lots more I want to see and countries to visit. Still not given up all hope of trying to get into Belarus.....and thats a challenge in itself! As far as I know nobody has motorhomed through that country. If they have...I want to hear from them!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back