Campervan insurance (1 Viewer)

Carlos Pinatti

Free Member
Oct 29, 2009
Funster No
Hi there, hello everybody. I just bought my first campervan :thumb: and I am looking for the best insurance for it (cheap!!!) Any help! Thank you!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Carlos and welcome to the FUN!!!

sorry cant help with insurance as there are so many variables but try a search on motorhome insurance.

there are a lot of companies out there

no particular order or favoritism but..

comfort, adrian flux, NFU, caravan club, far too many to list.

ps...cheap isnt always the best in terms of claims etc.

just realised you posted in the wrong section but as a newby you will be forgiven...:winky:::bigsmile:
should have been in 'introduce yourself'.
never mind:thumb:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dencol

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper
Hi

Would not like to recommend a specific company as such but a way forward, when looking do not necessarily just get your quotes via insurance company internet sites or compare sites.

I made a list from MMM, motorcaravan, this site etc. I then rang to get a quote, then rang another company and in conversation explain I have already had a cheaper quote from XXXXX most times they will offer a special deal below the original quote.

This year I rang 5 companies and kept going back to them to say xxxx has beaten your last quote. Only spend about 1 hour on phone calls and saved loads on last years insurance ::bigsmile:

its worth a try

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Carlos Pinatti

Free Member
Oct 29, 2009
Funster No
thank you

Great and thank you for your quick reply. I am on the case now as I will collect the campervan tomorrow. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Hi welcome to m/h fun if you are a member of the caravan club may be worth giving them a ring I paid just under £200 for £26000 full comp protected ncb Tony

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back