Campervan fire spreads to two houses in Chell

Discussion in 'Motorhomes in the News' started by scotjimland, May 15, 2012.

  1. scotjimland

    scotjimland Funster Life Member

    Jul 25, 2007
    Likes Received:
    This fire is thought to have been caused by an electrical appliance which had been left on inside the van... doesn't whether fixed or portable.. but irrespective, leaving heaters unattended is inadvisable as in the event of a fire your insurer won't pay out..

    Monday, May 14, 2012

    The Sentinel
    FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire that began in a campervan and spread to two homes.

    The houses were evacuated after the vehicle went up in flames in Chell Green Avenue, Chell.

    Read More

Share This Page