Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
We've just come across this site. It looks quite good.

Has anybody else used it and if so is it as good as it seems?

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I downloaded this paid for app.
It's says it works offline.
I'm not happy as the route doesn't work offline, it does give coords that I put in my sat nav though.
Nearly all the reviews are not in English so the app says not viewable by my phone which is set to English.
I have emailed them to say I would like them to be shown so that I can translate if need be.
Haven't replied yet.
The paid version does give more sites though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I have the free POI set on my SatNav. It's useful for Holland and Scandinavian countries but I prefer CC-Infos for general use, particularly France and southern countries.

fatbuddha

Free Member
Mar 6, 2012
Gods Waiting Room
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam T-line 700
Exp
since 2004
I have the paid for app on my iPhone and iPad

it's supported by the Dutch RV Club (NKV) so most of the reviews will be in Dutch. if you use it online - Link Removed - you can set it to autotranslate the reviews but that doesn't work with the mobile version

to me, it's easy to use and very comprehensive. I was using it yesterday to research some aires for an upcoming trip to France and there was very little difference in those listed on this site and CC-infos (which is considered the gold standard list) but is much much easier to use. as CC-infos does not have an iOS app (only android) then it's the best choice for us iPhone/iPad users.

I first came across it last year - the list has grown enormously in the last 12 months.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I always use this site on my PC when planning a trip. I also have the POI;s on my Tom Tom.

You are able to download pdfs of either the region you are looking for or the whole country. It has helped us out a lot in the past.

The Dutch will always find some where to stay. My Moto when we have been looking for somewhere to stay if wed see a Dutch campervan is to follow it. Never been wrong yet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But theres always a first time:winky:

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Yes.. Got the free app on Jen's I-pad... Never let us down yet and plan to use it in Italy very SOON... :Smile: PS.. Of course you need GPS on the I-pad..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back