campercontact - app (1 Viewer)

scottie58

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
berks
Funster No
MH
A class
has anybody tried the Campercontact app? How does it rate compared to Camping car Infos?

looking for something to reduce the amount of guides/ books we carry around in the van!

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We use it and have often found places to stay that do not appear in the Aires books. You will need to buy the full version though in order to use it off line.

We are in an Aire right now that we found using the app! Vila Nova de Cerveira in Portugal.........it's a lovely place too.

I have found it useful as another resource to compliment the books. Also good if you like to stop at unofficial camper stops.

::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited by a moderator:

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Its brilliant. Used just this weekend when we got to a CC&C CS we were booked in to to find the place all locked up and deserted so needed to find somewhere close in a hurry.

Glad we did, had an excellent meal and camped overnight all for just the cost of the meal ::bigsmile:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I downloaded the fee version 2 days ago end coudnt find any sites near us.
Read the reviews about sites being on the paid version so I downloaded that and yes there were loads more.
Have yet to use it in earnest though.
Glad to hear there are some uk sites as well.

fatbuddha

Free Member
Mar 6, 2012
Gods Waiting Room
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam T-line 700
Exp
since 2004
I have the paid for app - personally I think it's much better than many other guides out there (like others are finding)

as it's a Dutch site, many of the reviews are in Dutch - which frankly is double dutch to me :winky: - but a quick pass through Google Translate usually helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back