Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Hoping folk like @ScotJimland can help......

I've got loads of 'Favourites' saved on my iPad, but when I log on to to CamperContact with my phone (or with this iPad) it says I've got NO favourites listed. Arghhhh!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
That would indicate that favourites are saved on the device you set them rather than on campercontact server, if so you are stuffed.

OP
OP
wingman

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
What do I do then Brian? Do I have to go to their website and load the lot again?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Wingman if you save your favourites to a dedicated file and then to iCloud you can then upload them to your other devices HTH's

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
I know you did Brian,just trying to save your typing Finger:LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

OP
OP
wingman

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Oh?? (n) How does that work then? There's no facility on CC to save to a dedicated file. It would mean re-typing the whole lot in a different format presumably?

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi James I take a screenshot of the Contact page then I can move the picture to any other iPhone or iPad using Airdrop providing they have Airdrop(y)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hoping folk like @ScotJimland can help......

I've got loads of 'Favourites' saved on my iPad, but when I log on to to CamperContact with my phone (or with this iPad) it says I've got NO favourites listed. Arghhhh!

the 'favourites' are just browser bookmarks.. in order to see them in multiple devices you will need to and sync the browsers

have a read here , it explains better than me.. http://www.howtogeek.com/175294/how-to-sync-any-browsers-bookmarks-with-your-ipad-or-iphone/
Apple makes it easy to synchronize bookmarks between the Safari browser on a Mac and the Safari browser on iOS, but you don’t have to use Safari — or a Mac — to sync your bookmarks back and forth.

You can do this with any browser. Whether you’re using Chrome, Firefox, or even Internet Explorer, there’s a way to sync your browser bookmarks so you can access your same bookmarks on your iPad.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back