Camper Van Gives Illusion Of Freedom (1 Viewer)

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Yep they are all money pits really!

Then again, do you really want to be herded through an airport, onto a plane and into a gated hotel with crap food, with a bunch of people you can't stand?

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
And I thought we were having fun! It just goes to show, we shouldn't be allowed to form our own opinions.......

Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I think the article, such as it is, was aimed at classic vw campers. Hard to argue with the criticism - cramped, noisy, expensive. I've simply never understood the attraction. I'd prefer a two man tent. More portable, cheaper and greater freedom.

OP
OP
mjltigger

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Yep they are all money pits really!

Then again, do you really want to be herded through an airport, onto a plane and into a gated hotel with crap food, with a bunch of people you can't stand?

I like both. We are off to Lanzarotte in a couple of weeks for Sun sangria and something else starting with s...

I also agree about VW campers. I know a few people who have them sitting on their drives either too knackered or too busy to use them.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I hope everyone has noticed, but just in case....

The Daily Mash isn't a news site, it's meant to be satirical. Don't take it seriously (y) Just read the homepage and you'll soon get the idea.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back