Free Member
Aug 12, 2010
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 yr
Not used them for our Motorhome but when we had a Burstner caravan we had it served there as it was under warrenty and we found them to be very knowledgeable and efficient with their servicing and great customer service.

Better aftercare then a lot of other dealers, staff personally go out to Germany to see the manufacturers ie Burstner.

Hope that helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
One of the facts members had trouble with a new burstner. They gave her a loan one whilst trying to get it fixed and then replaced it with a new one when it couldnt be sorted.

I have only ever heard good things about them going above and beyond a lot of dealers.

As you can see Peter from Johns Cross has given them a heads up.

What you looking at buying then Bill.

Sonja

OP
OP
billkce
Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
One of the facts members had trouble with a new burstner. They gave her a loan one whilst trying to get it fixed and then replaced it with a new one when it couldnt be sorted.

I have only ever heard good things about them going above and beyond a lot of dealers.

As you can see Peter from Johns Cross has given them a heads up.

What you looking at buying then Bill.

Sonja

No, not buying, just looking for reliable servicing. Not cheap, just reliable & conscientious & honest in Lincoln area.

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
We did a tour of around a dozen dealers when we were looking for our new van last year and Camper UK Lincoln were very good.We would have bought from them without hesitation if they had had the van we wanted. Hope this helps.:thumb:

John

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Know Alan Pickering Technical Director very well, also two of the technicians.

Very nice people, keen to do a good job, always willing to help.

Certificated in ACOP, ACS and Gas Safe Registered.

Would recommend them to anyone.:thumb:

Pammy

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
I have twice been to them for parts from them in the last three months.

Very good service, first time they kept part till I could get up from W Sussex ( vent covers)

Second time they went through in detail a problem that i had with fiting a new lock into a water filler cap.

Told me I did not need new part and how to get lock taken out and replaced if I need one in the future.

Very good service for me!

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
We bought our Newstar from them 2 years ago...excellent service....always ready with advice...I would recommended them:thumb:

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Hi

Nothing but praise for Camper UK. We bought our Burstner from them two years ago, and have had it serviced, and snags fixed.

We have found them to be honest, conscientious and reliable. They have even helped out with advice via email when we were in Portugal.

One leisure battery failed last summer, both were two years old, and they replaced both without a quibble. They even uprated it to 90ah from 75 without charge.

I would buy from them again, even though we are in Devon and they are in Lincoln.

Hope this helps.

Karen

bobh

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Powys
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Several Years
camper UK

I purchased a new Bessacarr from them in 2010 had a great deal
Then had the first service done and warranty work all first class
very friendly family firm, a further warranty job was required and as I live a good distance away they got the parts needed and paid a local dealer near to me to do the job. No question as to the needs of their customers.
Excellent Company:Smile::Smile::Smile:
bobh

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi all, if you have been a customer of camper UK please do leave a review Link Removed

The Link Removedwill be an awsome resource if we regularly review our contact with the dealers. :thumb:

ray galea

Free Member
Mar 31, 2012
norfolk
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1995
I have just had my van serviced there along with a new clutch and cambelt change etc and have just noticed that a bolt securing the bumper bracket to the crosmember has been left out and a self tapping screw put in in place also other screws are missing on nearside wheelarch trim are missing .... not good :cry:

OP
OP
billkce
Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
Camper UK - EXCELLENT

Well, I took the advice of most funsters who responded to my request for feedback on Camper UK in Lincoln and booked it in for MOT, Premium Service & Habitation.

I was not disappointed. I gave them plenty of notice & a 'must pick-up time'. Reception was excellent & a technician came to the van and carefully noted all of the extra jobs I wanted doing. They started work STRAIGHTAWAY - please note SMC of Newark!.:Sad:

I know this because they rang several times & kept me informed of progress & price implications for work that needed doing.::bigsmile:

The work was completed on time & although they have a price list for servicing, they only charged for actual work done & time taken.:thumb:

The van passed its MOT & now seems to run even better than before.

I cannot rate or recommend Camper UK highly enough. Polite, helpful, professional, efficient & value for money. Well done.:thanks2:

Billkce

(PS, I would review this formally on the site - if I could only work out how to do it!!!)

newboy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
beginner
Camper UK

We were new to motorhoming when we bought our new Burstner Aviano 2 years ago.Since then we have had one warranty problem and 2 habitation checks and services.

We have been extremely satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very friendly staff.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
i can only echo what everybodys allready said, Ive had great service from them them, very very accomadating

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
we bought our geist from camper NE which is part of camper UK very pleased with all after sales warranty work etc had a job done by camper uk when at the lincoln show last year and was pleased with what they did

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back