Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
I could suggest a business in Norwich if thats any good to you they build to customer spec etc just happens to be the family business, don't know if it's within forum rules to post details here if you want details let me know and I'll PM you.

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
A friend on mine did a 50/50 (e.g. he did the ground work to keep the cost down) LWB conversion and used Sunset Leisure (Stafford) to fit it out. He seems very happy with the result.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Have a word with "Terry", he is not too far from you and did a great job on his own van. User name TERRY, hee hee send him a PM or go and see him. If you fancy converting it yourself but lack the space/ tools you could do it down here. My own conversion skills are ok for myself or the odd bit for someone else but Terry is a skilled carpenter and you would get a superior job.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I agree with Roger (Wildman)...

I would try to persuade Terry to do it...

Get exactly what you want...

JJ :Cool:

PS... I have no connection what so ever with Terry but I have followed he posts and advice over the months and it always makes sense to me... When I get my super, duper... final... top of the range... post Lottery win... van built he is the first man I go to talk to...

PPS I have built two of my own campers... including my current one... and still I would go to Terry...

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Theres a Fella here in Cornwall goes by the Name of Beeny (designed the "Beeny Box since sold the Patent) He does that kind of thing now, turns out about 5 a year, bespoke.
Was talking to someone last year that was having one done, you supply Van and £12,000 and he'll do it, workmanship is second to none by all accounts, might be worth while tracking him down.
Sorry the info is a bit scarce

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back