Camos Satellite dome - can't get BBC radio

Discussion in 'TV & Satellite' started by cliffandger, Jul 21, 2013.

1. cliffandger

cliffandger Funster Life Member

Hi all,

Knowing how good you all were with our Thermal windscreen covers queries I now have another one!

It's probably something we have done, but we can't get any BBC radio channels on our Camos Satellite dome. We can get every other channel, have tried both Astra North and South satellites, but can't seem to pick up the BBC radio channels. No problem here in the UK, but we like to listen to Radio 2 (and I am an Archers Addict, but probably shouldn't admit to that....) when we are abroad, so I would like to get it sorted before we go on holiday to France.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Geraldine

2. Satandpcguy

Satandpcguy Funster

Do you have the right frequencies for them:
    10788 V 22 5/6
    10803 H 22 5/6
    As they moved to these frequencies late last year, and so you may be trying to get them on their old frequencies

But if you are saying you get ALL other channels, then as long as you are getting BBC Parliament and BBC Alba, then you should also get the radio channels as they are on the same frequencies as these TV channels.

3. Rapide561

Rapide561 Read Only Funster

Camos

Geraldine

Where abouts are you located when attempting to get Radio 2 on the Camos? UK or elsewhere?

Russell

4. cliffandger

Russell,

We are in the UK. I am concerned that if we can't get BBC Radio here we have no chance in France in September!

Geraldine

5. cliffandger

Crikey that frequency thing sounds complicated! Thanks for your reply though. Will go and check that we have BBC Parliament and Alba, then may have to come back to you for further instructions.

Cheers

Geraldine