• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Calorlite 6kg bottles (1 Viewer)

davidroxburgh

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 16, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I would be interested. Do you have the calor agreement? I gather you may need that at some stage. We are in Hove so within reasonable run - but not over Easter.

OP
OP
Reallyretired
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I do not have the calor agreement. These were obtained by exchanging other cylinders so if I still had the calor contract it would date from the 1970s :D.
The only thing the original agreement could have been used for is for a partial refund of the original cost of the cylinders (not the gas) but that was strictly time limited.
If you would like them, let me know when you can collect, and I will endevour to be in.

Cheers Grenville

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davidroxburgh

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 16, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks - if you confirm roughly how old?

I could come this afternoon leaving Hove around 3 so guessing 4ish at Eastbourne. Perhaps you could email me address and details as per PM?

Thanks David

davidroxburgh

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 16, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Sorry - realise this is irrelevant as cylinders get swopped. So let me have details of address and if time suits and I will get off around 3.
In haste David

OP
OP
Reallyretired
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Well, no time like the present. The cylinders are a couple of years old I suppose, can't really remember, but Calorlite haven't been available all that many years. See you around 4. I will PM you my address.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back