Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
I would and do always pay for camping here. That's all.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We are on a council run site only half hr from home. The weird price of £18.21 for 2 of us, elec hook up and the dog. Off to see the palace later today.
Www.beescraigs.com

Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Think there's an extra "s" in there Cheers. Beecraigs

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
I have to say I very rarely use a campsite in Scotland ...I've been wildcamping here all my life , I leave where I camp in a better state than it was when I arrive and when I can I educate others to do the same, I've rarely witnessed anyone around me abusing the area and on the occasions I have I've challenged them , we have a more relaxed law on it here in Scotland and I've never been moved on or asked to leave a spot , I've shared BBQ with local police and the odd estate keeper I find they're mostly happy to let you stay if you respect your surroundings ...its there to be enjoyed

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We just came back from Loch Lomond and mum has no less than 46 midge bites, I am showing no signs at all. Maybe the wee buggers didn't like my blood due to a few wines in my blood.:). ??

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I have to say I very rarely use a campsite in Scotland ...I've been wildcamping here all my life , I leave where I camp in a better state than it was when I arrive and when I can I educate others to do the same, I've rarely witnessed anyone around me abusing the area and on the occasions I have I've challenged them , we have a more relaxed law on it here in Scotland and I've never been moved on or asked to leave a spot , I've shared BBQ with local police and the odd estate keeper I find they're mostly happy to let you stay if you respect your surroundings ...its there to be enjoyed

which law is more relaxed ?

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
We just came back from Loch Lomond and mum has no less than 46 midge bites, I am showing no signs at all. Maybe the wee buggers didn't like my blood due to a few wines in my blood.:). ??
I think I've just as many as your mum but got mine in the Lake District, mostly around my ankles. We are in Moffat at the club site, there are gypsies nearby so have been told not to give out barrier code if asked. They've seemingly been misbehaving in the lovely local park.:mad:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I think I've just as many as your mum but got mine in the Lake District, mostly around my ankles. We are in Moffat at the club site, there are gypsies nearby so have been told not to give out barrier code if asked. They've seemingly been misbehaving in the lovely local park.:mad:
We bought a deal of 5 bottles of Avon skin so soft and forgot to pack them into MH. See your chemist for treatment, mum got cream and anti histamine. She looks like she has the measles. Hope you are enjoying the good Scottish sunshine in Moffat.:)

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
We bought a deal of 5 bottles of Avon skin so soft and forgot to pack them intits infectrd MH. See your chemist for treatment, mum got cream and anti histamine. She looks like she has the measles. Hope you are enjoying the good Scottish sunshine in Moffat.:)
I left my Skin so soft at home, I never equated midges with West Coast England silly me. I have one cracker on my arm all red and raised. Been here before, lovely little place and gala starts on Saturday hope the gypsies don't cause trouble. Your wine theory doesn't work I've drank a few bottles and still got bitten.:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back