Calais immigrant roadblock robbery

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by SC 05 OUT, Jul 22, 2009.

1. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

2. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

And once they are here they will become decent law abiding citizens who we must all pay for:Doh:

3. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Its a bl**dy joke, were giving the French 15million to pay for equipment to scan vehicles:Eeek:
    How did the imigrants get into France, drop in from the sky,:Sad: they want to think about tightening up their own imigration borders first,they cant get to us if the French dont let em in:Doh:
    As for the human road blocks
    standing in front of a rolling 7.5 Tons dont come recomended:Cool:
    Geo

4. nick 700

nick 700 Read Only Funster

stand on the horn and just keep going

5. stagman

stagman Deleted User

6. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

As good a reason as any to avoid the aire in Calais .. or parking anywhere and leaving your van.

7. Elvis

Elvis Read Only Funster

flatten them!

What would I do.... mmm.... run the lot of them over! :Angry: And what DO I do .... not vote for any of the main parties or any that stink of 'hippy do-gooders' .... But I do Vote! And I will keep doing it until this pathetic government gets the message ! :Eeek:

8. Braunston

Braunston Read Only Funster

Hi,

I think he may have a point, albeit if they (The French Authorities) didn't allow them into France in the first place they wouldn't be in Calais now.

Extract from the link above:-

The mayor of Calais, Natacha Bouchart, said the lure of the UK's 'enormous' state handouts to asylum-seekers was the reason why thousands of foreigners are using the French port as a staging point to get across the Channel.

9. finby

finby Read Only Funster

What would I do?? Run em over

On the handouts side - drastically overhaul the benefits system, making it impossible for these people to march into this country and demand housing, cash etc. Take away every incentive for these people to come into this country in the first place, and withdraw from this ridiculous human rights mullarkey that forces this country to look after everyone who turns up on the doorstep. I cant believe that Im paying for them to be here.

10. johng

johng Read Only Funster

I went through this lot recently, thankfully my car looks pretty old :Rofl1:

at the time I wasn't remotely bothered.. maybe I will be next time...:Eeek:

11. crazylazy

crazylazy Read Only Funster

Trust me you don't know half of it....if you really knew what benefits these people get you would want to ##### them......they get all the benefits of life-time workers of this country and more each are allocated a Solicitor to fight their case..priority on the National Health (and have done for years) they are given a roof over their head/food/clothing and if they are claiming Asylum the older ones make themselves younger and the younger ones make themselves older the gov't send them on courses to learn English so they become students with no student loan debts and make no mistake the other side of Immigration .. is ..forget the Asylum Seeker the Eastern Eurpoeans ( I have no complaints about their work ethic) but the Gov't after these workers make a full years National Insurance contribution they can claim all benefits..plus working tax credit and they can claim child allowance for the children they have left behind....the benefit here is higher than in their own countries .....yes the majority would rather work....but there are not enough jobs to go round and never will be....so why should they return to their own country for what is less benefit than here..........I could go on !

12. Road Runner

When I was married to Irina in the early days when she attended college as English as a second lauguage (they get enhanced going to college and warned in advance when to attend) i had to pay for Irina.

Irina came legally but we were treated as scum and if the worst happen only I would get benefits till she got permanent leave to remain (they lost our passports and paperwork so this finally happened 3 years late)

Irina could not understand I was going backwards while these guys chain smoke, that would burn up the £30 they are suppose to get and when it come to housing they get private rented something harder up Brits cant get as its credit checked and generally and the poorer Brits cant pass this test so no private rented for them queuing social housing only.

I could go on and on and driving would be another rant.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  13. Road Runner

Now am I racist?

After seeing this sort of thing what do you think?

I still love going abroad as a tourist and try to act in a decent manner and always return home

14. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

weve drifted off my o/p here poeple, (All true mind )

were are these attacts happening? I presume its on back roads after dark? they cant be daft enought to try and stop vehicles on the motorway approch surly? and it must be happening on the return leg so cars are travelling more singulary. When the boat docks the vehicals stream out of the port wagon train style (weres roudy yates when you want him)

Abody know how dark it is end of 1 week in auguest around 10pm french time? Im thinking going on dusk?

15. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

no your not, just human

can I borrow your dogs:BigGrin: