• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Cadac Carrie Chef 2 (1 Viewer)

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
I've decided to sell my Cadac Carrie Chef 2 as I consider it to be just too big for the two of us (looks a bit silly just grilling 2 lamb chops.....)

However, the Carrie Chef is perfect gas BBQ for families or those who like to entertain. I only purchased last June and as well as the BBQ grid plate and pot stand that come as standard, the following is also included.
  • Grill 2 Braai
  • Chef Pan
  • Roast pan
  • Cadac outdoor cover
  • Bag 2 cover storage bag (stronger and slightly larger then original)
  • Bag 2 cover storage bag for legs
Please note, no hose or regulator included in the sale.

Used only a handful of times, it's in excellent condition and anybody looking to purchase one of these will save a fortune against new price.

I will be listing on eBay at the weekend but thought I would give you nice people first option.

Due to size and weight this will be collection only from just outside Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and only 25 minutes from the M5.

PRICE £140.00

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
That is a great price, super-clean and an absolute bargain for someone.

I paid almost £200 recently for a new one which came with just one bbq style surface and a paella pan :cry::cry:

Good luck with the sale!

Nov 30, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt autoroller 700
Exp
on and off 20 years
Yes please have you got a number I can contact you on to sort out collection many thanks Rich

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt autoroller 700
Exp
on and off 20 years
@Hellski Yes please sorry had a problem at work yesterday I've just tried ringing you but I'm getting a message saying I have dialled an incorrect number

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back