Cab aircon. (1 Viewer)

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
In the process of buying a Cheyenne 635, 2005,anybody had retro cab aircon fitted and if so what was the cost and were there any problems?
Cheers Paul.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i believe it can be done but one hell of an expensive job, if you could find someone prepared to do it.

fitted at the build stage in the factory and would be many times the difference in the cost of buying the vehicle with it ready fitted.

it would involve a radiator/heat exchanger, compressor/pump, pipework and electrics both in the cab and in the engine bay.

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
In the process of buying a Cheyenne 635, 2005,anybody had retro cab aircon fitted and if so what was the cost and were there any problems?
Cheers Paul.

Hi Paul

Agree with pappa , but if you want a quote there is a company in Essex that repair and install .. I have used them for repairs to air con.

:: Welcome To Bonair's Website ::

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ball Park Figures fitted as an optinal extra when new £400-£500
aftermarket fitt
£2500:Eeek:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Have you thouught about getting roof air con? some models can be used whilst on the move? need to make sure you have a battery upgrade, and maybe a increased alternator charging system, but for about £1200 job done and the possibility of using when parked up as well. We love ours, :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back