C4 Documentary Follows Motorhome To Australia (1 Viewer)

News

NewsHound
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
C4 series to follow families on travels

Thursday, May 1 2008, 16:22 BST Digital Spy Television News

By Dave West, Media Correspondent
A new series in production for Channel 4 will follow families on "gap year" travels around the world.

The show is from the makers of Brat Camp and seen as a potential successor to their hit, according to Broadcast.

Filmmakers are monitoring families who have taken a break from work and school to head overseas. One group, for example, are driving to Australia in a campervan.

Jamie Isaacs, executive producer at Twenty Twenty, said the show - provisionally titled Family Gap Year - was tapping into a trend: "More professionals are changing careers and the pressure of working long hours and paying a big mortgage means they feel they're not living life the way that they could.

"People invest a lot in these dreams, but living them can be far more challenging than they had expected."

Four hour-long shows are expected to air towards the end of the year.

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Well its happened as I predicted.

There was a thread recently on TV reality shows, and I did say on there, it wont be long before theres a motorhome one!!!!!

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No

There was a thread recently on TV reality shows, and I did say on there, it wont be long before theres a motorhome one!!!!!
i wil cross your palm with silver if you can predict the lottery numbers ,:ROFLMAO: johnny walker of bbc2 radio has bought a motorhome, sent him an e-mail about motorhome fun just doing my bit:ROFLMAO:
ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
i wil cross your palm with silver if you can predict the lottery numbers ,:ROFLMAO: johnny walker of bbc2 radio has bought a motorhome, sent him an e-mail about motorhome fun just doing my bit:ROFLMAO:
ruth

If only i could predict the lottery numbers!!! I wouldnt be poor (in money)
am rich in family and love and thats all that really matters.

Well look forward to seeing Johnny join. Hope he gets the most out of his home too.

Have funnnnnnnnnnnnn

B

Badshot

Deleted User

Theres a chap on LBC thinking of becoming a tugger!, I'd better email him too!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back