Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
Hi,

I've just collected a C-Tourer 149 and want to access the HDMI and USB socket on the side of the tv. The tv is mounted behind the small jump seat and pulls up to view. It moves towards the front of the motorhome but I can't see a way of releasing the left hand side (as you look at it) from the mounting bracket so I can access the HDMI and USB sockets easily. There appears to be a cut-out in the bracket and a small rod on the swinging part of the arm which looks like it should release the TV but the rod is too long to fit the cut-out and it doesn't push up or pull out.

Any idea how to get the tv further out so I can get at the sockets?

OP
OP
awg

awg

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
Pappajohn, Completely agree but as I'm using a mirror on a stick and a head torch to see the mount behind the tv, getting a picture will be a challenge. I'll have a go.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr Mousy

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2013
Llanelli
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840
Exp
First moho 11/2013, second 11/2014 current from 09/2019.
Pappajohn, Completely agree but as I'm using a mirror on a stick and a head torch to see the mount behind the tv, getting a picture will be a challenge. I'll have a go.

You need a 'selfie stick'!

travelling wilbury

Free Member
Mar 27, 2016
somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline i138
Exp
since 2009
i have an I148 and came across the same issue...the dealer had set up our Sky system with a scart which slips into the bottom of the tv....i wanted to use HDMI from Sky to TV for HD broadcasts so had to have a play with the TV.
I failed to release the 'catch' you describe but, with my small hands, managed to squeeze the HDMI into the side of the TV, so job done but a bit tricky...worth it though....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
awg

awg

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
I spoke to the dealer about it and was told the only way is to bend the pin to allow it over the cut-out. Don't bend it too far or it blocks the slider when you move the TV up and down. I went for an HDMI right angle adapter and a very short usb extension cable so getting to both is now quite easy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back