C I Fiat 1.9 carioca 15 low profile (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Just traded our Pilote in for one of the above on an 02 plate. So can you fellas help with info?
If I need trim or such, who are the main agents here in the UK for that kind of thing?
Are there any "idiosyncrasies" with this particular model engine g/box arrangement, do I have to keep a weather eye open for something that is usual to this make/setup?
I realise that I'm asking what seems to be very basic questions, I can usually handle adapting various bits and pieces to fit any situation, but here I'm asking for info that only concerns this model, where does it tend to leak? this bit is fragile! keep an eye on this! the foo foo ferculator siamese con rod takes off at 6000 revs, that kind of thing.
As usual any info will be gratefully received!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Had the same make, the CI 2003 Carioca 5. Loved it. Whatch around any lockers, they are notorious for being badly fitted. But A great van. First place I would go is for a chip. Made a massive improvement and made my 2-0 more powerful than the newer 2.3 best money I ever spent. Also like the idea of a bit of air susspension as that also made a huge difference.
If you want parts the importers are in Hull or Grimsby I think they are autotrail. When I needed a door locker they imported it for me. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
rangi
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Had the same make, the CI 2003 Carioca 5. Loved it. Whatch around any lockers, they are notorious for being badly fitted. But A great van. First place I would go is for a chip. Made a massive improvement and made my 2-0 more powerful than the newer 2.3 best money I ever spent. Also like the idea of a bit of air susspension as that also made a huge difference.
If you want parts the importers are in Hull or Grimsby I think they are autotrail. When I needed a door locker they imported it for me. :thumb:

Cheers Hagenap:thumb: just what I was looking for:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back