C&CC rally

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Gunner29, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Gunner29

Gunner29 Read Only Funster

We were at Marjal (The new one) earlier this year and were aware of the C&CC rally that was taking place there.

We joined the C&CC club at Newbury Show and have used their sites a few times.
    Can any C&CC members answer the following,
    What we don't know is how to go about joining the rally at Marjal as we don't have any firm dates of departure yet.
    Do we just turn up and pay the warden or do we pay when we depart OR do we have to book everything via the UK office

2. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Have a look in your C& CC magazine, under Rally`s..

Usually you have to book with who ever is running it.. I think through Carefree or some thing like that,,, it will be in the mag, anyway..

So they have an idea on numbers attending, as not all sites can cater for huge numbers...

I know the new "Marjal" is huge and can take a few hundred, but still best to check over here before you travel...

3. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

Not sure about foreign rallies but for UK just turn up with your membership card. Unless otherwise stated.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  4. peter marshall

peter marshall

Hi Gunner
    If you remember we met there this year, you have to book at Carefree (or Careless) has I call them lol, the book isn't out yet but I believe its out on Monday there's been a delay so if you want to book phone on Monday and they will be able to fix you up, I will be phoning myself on Monday, Albuferra, Marjal and Bonterra Park. Pete :thumb:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  5. peter marshall

peter marshall

Carefree's no 0845 1307701.