C&CC Booking System (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Tried to book online on the Camping & Caravan Club site - the new system they have put on neither wants to work or seems fit for purpose. Why do they change things that are not broken?

And for anyone of an indecisive nature - do you select Camper Van or Motorhome as your unit type.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Tried to book online on the Camping & Caravan Club site - the new system they have put on neither wants to work or seems fit for purpose. Why do they change things that are not broken?

And for anyone of an indecisive nature - do you select Camper Van or Motorhome as your unit type.

Not sure! :Doh:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08

Your lucky you found a site
When i tried ended up using Uk campsites

Must agree their system is a backward step
1designed to loose members

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999

have'nt tried to book on line recently but find their site hand book hard to follow perhaps its just me!

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I agree, its definitely hard to follow, tried to book a site on their new website the other day, had to give up and phone after 12 as they clean the toilets until then and are not there to answer the phones.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Why do they change things that are not broken?.

1. Quite often because there is an IT section with no work and rather than risk unemployment they invent an excuse to rip up a working system.

2. A Super Salesman went in with a hard sell.

3. A corrupt salesman went in bearing gifts.

4. A Super Corrupt Salesman went in with gifts and frighteners that their system would not meet up and coming EU regulations.

5. The Sinclair Spektrum it ran on broke.

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years

I used to be indecisive......but now i'm not so sure::bigsmile:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
:Angry: I tried to book online yesterday without success ended up phoneing site direct [result] :Smile: Glad to hear it wasent just me who was having problems. :ROFLMAO:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Never booked on line. We always ring and haven't had a problem.
Jim
:Smile:

UK Grey Nomads

Free Member
Feb 15, 2009
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
12 Fulltiming since March 2007, 2 months NZ, 8 Months Australia.
Yes had the same problem the last 2 days and had to phone the campsite direct, What did the campsite say? they (C&CC) have had to change it because the web site was costing to much and they had to find a cheaper one. No suprises there then and it won't make your campsite fees cheaper in 2012 either!:cry:

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
members information is stored once you have stopped on a site .you give the length of van .and enter motorhome .believe you have to phone site if you want to book on the day .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back