Buying ACSI Discount Card and Book in Spain - map of all outlets (1 Viewer)

El-Nido

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
It's that time of the year to buy the new ACSI Discount Card and Book, but receiving your copy can be a pain if already on the road. But if you're in Spain there are a number of outlets who stock the book. Details are on the ACSI website, but I've used a boring, damp, dreary Sunday at home to create a Google Map for all of these Spanish outlets showing:

Location on the map
Name, address, phone number and website
Lat/Long co-ordinates.

The link is here: Link Removed and I hope this helps those already on the road now and in the future (not that I'm jealous or anything!).

Paul

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Great job, well done...............

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
You can also buy them at the caravan shop opposite camping raco in benidorm, not mentioned on the map.
We are still waiting for ours after putting a deposit down for one. They had loads last year but I had already ordered one to go to the campsite.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
You can also buy them at the caravan shop opposite camping raco in benidorm, not mentioned on the map.
We are still waiting for ours after putting a deposit down for one. They had loads last year but I had already ordered one to go to the campsite.

Does that mean that the shop in Beni has ordered one for you. That's a bit different to walking in and buying one.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Does that mean that the shop in Beni has ordered one for you. That's a bit different to walking in and buying one.
No, not ordered specifically for me. They usually have them for salebut if people wanted them kept for them we put a deposit down, in case they all sold before we got there. He said that he usually gets around 60 to sell.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Well done that lady - but it's a couple of days too late for me. As mine hadn't turned up when we left home I needed to get one out here is Spain which, thanks to somebody posting the listing from ACSI, I've managed to do.

The ironic thing is that the list didn't mention the shop opposite El Raco in Benidorm - guess where I am now.........? I'll maybe go and have a look tomorrow.

But El Raco doesn't accept ACSI. Guess I'm just a born loser!

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Well done that lady - but it's a couple of days too late for me. As mine hadn't turned up when we left home I needed to get one out here is Spain which, thanks to somebody posting the listing from ACSI, I've managed to do.

The ironic thing is that the list didn't mention the shop opposite El Raco in Benidorm - guess where I am now.........? I'll maybe go and have a look tomorrow.

But El Raco doesn't accept ACSI. Guess I'm just a born loser!

Have they got them in yet Terry? Please

@TerryL

OP
OP
El-Nido

El-Nido

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
After 28 years man and boy in the Royal Navy, I should be used to being called Lady (Boy!)!

If you know of any other locations in Spain that sell the ACSI book over the counter - two mentioned above - please let me know the name, address, website and I'll do some digging for the rest and add them to the list.

Paul - or Paula at weekends ;-)

PS - anyone remember 'Pusser'? now sadly 'crossed the bar' - but I was a Pusser - aka Supply Officer, Royal Navy.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
PS - anyone remember 'Pusser'"
No. But I've been in Pussers Pub in Road Town, Tortola, Caribbean. Does that count?

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
After 28 years man and boy in the Royal Navy, I should be used to being called Lady (Boy!)!
Easy mistake to make from your user name ... Paul8a ... Pauletta ....:X3:

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
:crying1:
Oops, sorry, @paul8a, just followed the lead from someone else! Teach me (again) to read posts properly....! (Edit - see you've changed your name now!)
:hugs:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back