Oct 26, 2013
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
don't own own one yet
Exp
since 2005
Hi,
I am a 75 year old pensioner, who is looking for one of the last models of the hobby 600, with the triangular windows, to buy, my question is, what year did they make this model up to??, when was it discontinued?? does the 600 have power steering, or not, do any of this model have a cassette w/c, which can be emptied from the outside, like the modern ones have,?? what is the weight of these, as once over 70, there seems to be a weight limit on the licence etc, what do these models do to the gallon of diesel? are the electrics compatible with the uk etc any other info would be appreciated, also what kind of price would I have to pay for the different year models, i.e. do you have a guide like glasses guide??

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I think this was about one of the last built of that model. They are fast becoming cult status in Germany and commanding premium money. Some had a problem with the habitation door not closing properly because of the shaped body.

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Hello and welcome :thumb: That looks a nice van, don`t know anything about them though, very unusual. like it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back