Busy weekend but it's one year tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hey all Funsters..

Well after the Shepton show we have been busy and this has not included using the MH :cry: We have currently had all the windows replaced in our house which meant i had to repaint the front of the house :Angry: with a very good friend of mine being a scaffolder all was well doing this, But whilst we where up there we fitted guttering around the Bay at the top to try and stop all the rain running down the white front hopefully this will work or even just help 50% also we had to fit new blinds around the house 10 intotal, Anyway Tuesday comes the Carpet fitting all upstairs and the stairs and then its conservatory with new blinds and seating... then we have about done.

This has been a big thing for use as all this has come from the loss of my Mum and with the house sorted and the new MH which we also bought with the money from the sale of her house we can sit back and say -

"Thank You Mum you have helped us in so many ways that we could never have done but i still to this day would rather have you here next to us all - Your sadly missed and never forgoten.. XXXXXXX"

It is to this date tomorrow that my mother passed away and i know she is always with us as things seem to have been made just that bit easier.

Craig

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Our thoughts are with you tomorrow.

I lost my mum last year and like you bought our Roller Team from the inheritence I received. I know mum would approve of me buying something that is and has been wonderful as we are away most weekends at sailing events.

Dale

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
There you are you cant beat your mum :hug:

My dad passed away in June and just hitting me now, what a guy :coolthumb: been there for me all his life.

I had a great mum to :hug:

Chin up tomorrow your mum will be proud you and that you have spent the ca$h wisely:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Always sad on reflection with things like this, but I am sure your mum would be really happy to know you useing the money, and that she is still able to help you and saying well done son.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W18BLA

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Thanks all for the kind words :Smile:

We have got through today, and i have just finished stripping the house of old Carpets ready for tomorrow.

So looking forward to the house being finished and we can get away again in the MH and join some of you guys and girls again.

Our chins are always up as my mum always said she would be ok and not to worry...

Thanks all..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back