Burstner Nexxo t660 toilet system flush (1 Viewer)

Ian andrews

Free Member
Aug 30, 2015
east sussex
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi
Just bought a Burstner Nexxo t660 moonlight 2013 and need some advice on the toilet system on this model.
It has a thetford c403 system with a pipe for a flush tank.
On this model of MH is the flush tank connected to the main water tank?
I filled the flush tank up but no pink water is coming out the toilet. Only clear water.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
I have a T660 and the toilet is connected to the mains. I cant imagine where you have filled the flush tank, never seen one on mine.

OP
OP
I

Ian andrews

Free Member
Aug 30, 2015
east sussex
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Thanks. That clarifies what I thought. On my MH the toilet looks exactly like my last c402 unit.
Open the toilet compartment door and there are 2 tubes. The top one would be the traditional flush tank tube and the bottom is part of the waste tank.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
I now I realise why my bottom tank had pink fluid in it when I bought it, the previous owner had made the same mistake.
Any other problems let me know, we have had 2 Burstners this one is 2012 and I have always fancied a Moonlight.

OP
OP
I

Ian andrews

Free Member
Aug 30, 2015
east sussex
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Thanks for the prompt reply. We have only has this a week. We exchanged our Swift escape and are really impressed with the quality and drive of the moonlight.
One more question. We seem to have to push the flush push button quite hard. Is this the same for yours?

Bus Driver

Free Member
Feb 17, 2010
Funster No
Hello,

My burstner Nexxo also has push button flush, which you have to push very hard to work, must be a common fault with the Thetford toilet. Other than that also very pleased with motorhome.

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back