Burstner Nexxo 690

Discussion in 'Burstner' started by markov, Sep 13, 2014.

1. markov

markov Read Only Funster

Does anyone have any comments (good or bad!) to make about this model at all, please? We like the '55' edition from 2014, but being 'Newbies' are a little nervous about dipping our toes into the Motorhome market!

Thanks a lot, Mark

2. DavidG58

DavidG58 Funster

we had a look at these in 2013, looks like a very nice way to start your motorhoming (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wombles

Wombles Funster

Similiar layout as our Chausson - we love the layout & wouldn't want to be without the large garage. Bed layout is good as is if one of you gets up in the night then don't have to clamber over the other one! Burstner aren't cheap but good reputation for quality. Would highly recommend visiting the upcoming NEC show as best place to try all makes & models - nothing beats being able to lie on the beds, sit in the seats & try things out as much as possible (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hotelman

Hotelman Funster

Hi,

We have the '55' ixeo 726g.
    A great van, very well built, and do I smile when I look at it on the drive or on a camp site or at a Britstop ??? To dam right I do !!!!

But do love the large garage.

It was the first time we 'dipped our toes', and decided also on the automatic. Every decision we have made has been correct, BUT we will come a cropper some time soon....

• Like Like x 1
  5. raysalaugh

raysalaugh Funster

We bought a Burstner Ixeo 726g 55 in May, now we have decided to sell it for something a bit larger.
    It is like new and has the 150 engine ,solar panel,microwave and status 550 ariel.
    Also integrated T V holder built in the armrest.It's at Lincoln from next Thursday.

Ray

6. markov

markov Read Only Funster

Thanks for all the replies, Funsters!

I'm at Lincoln next weekend (not sure what day yet...) so may see you there, Ray. I've never been to a show before - I assume that there's an area for people selling their own MHs as well as Dealers with new ones (& poss SH ones too?)

Mark

7. markov

markov Read Only Funster

Any luck selling the Ixeo, Ray? If not, what's the mileage & what price are you looking for?

Mark