Free Member
May 28, 2016
Sweden
Funster No
MH
Bürstner i 810
Exp
Since 2012
My Burstner Elegance i 810 has a control panel named "LT510".
There´s LED-lights that tell the water and wastewater levels. When I push the water button it tells me levels via the blue lights (0-100%) and via the "picture" of the tank. The blue lights seems to be working just fine, the levels indicated are correct. The problem is; when I push the button the water tank lights are flashing and the "picture" of the fresh water tank flashes in red.

I can´t understand whats wrong or how I shuold fix it. The manual says that red flashing lights means the tank is empty, although the bleu lights tells the right levels? It´s not a huge problem of course, since levels are reading right, but I would of course be happy to find the reason...

Maybe I just need to reset it or something? I tried to pull out the fuses, also the ones for the living-part batterys, but it didn´t help. Any ideas welcome! :)

I read that @Mikey RV had this problem a couple of years ago, do you remember what you did to fix it Mikey? ;)

Attachments

• LT510 panel.jpg
    LT510 panel.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 53
Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
I would suspect the sensor. Have a look inside the tank to see if it's clean. It might reset if you can disconnect it.

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
My Burstner Elegance i 810 has a control panel named "LT510".
There´s LED-lights that tell the water and wastewater levels. When I push the water button it tells me levels via the blue lights (0-100%) and via the "picture" of the tank. The blue lights seems to be working just fine, the levels indicated are correct. The problem is; when I push the button the water tank lights are flashing and the "picture" of the fresh water tank flashes in red.

I can´t understand whats wrong or how I shuold fix it. The manual says that red flashing lights means the tank is empty, although the bleu lights tells the right levels? It´s not a huge problem of course, since levels are reading right, but I would of course be happy to find the reason...

Maybe I just need to reset it or something? I tried to pull out the fuses, also the ones for the living-part batterys, but it didn´t help. Any ideas welcome! :)

I read that @Mikey RV had this problem a couple of years ago, do you remember what you did to fix it Mikey? ;)

Can't remember but I think when I next emptied and refilled it sorted out self out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back