• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Burstner Argos 7 berth fully loaded immaculate double axle (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
My mate is selling his Burstner which he has had for a year and failed dismally to use it. He has gone to the dark side !!!
I can tell you this thing is immaculate.

"Hi, here I have my 57reg Burstner Argos for sale. She has only cover 24000 miles she will have 12 months mot when sold.
7 berth with wet central heating, domestic aircon, fully auto self seeking satalite dish, all cooking and heating runs on refillable LPG which is very cheap to run. Full under floor heated storage, heated garage, full size shower. Massive wind out awning with full safari room. Towbar, DAB radio, sky box, tv. 200 litre jet wash tank, mains hook up, Ideal for family holidays, Moto x, trials, car racing etc, cruises all day on motorway at a steady 75-80mph.
£42995.00
Any queries please call Howard 07879828661"

Located near to Leatherhead/Dorking Junction 8/9 of the M25. Worthy of a viewing imho.

Please don't contact me as I will be in France using mine properly !
If you buy it then my percentage is a whole pint of the best bitter you can buy at his expense

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
If it was me I would remove the "cruises all day on motorway at a steady 75-80mph " most buyers like to see one careful owner, :LOL:
Nice motorhome for someone that wants a big one. :) Bob.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
He might have more luck selling it if he put more effort into the listing and also what model it is etc in the listing title ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Na I would rather have one that gets on.
Not one that's been plodding around getting bunged up with carbon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back