Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We have finally burnt our bridges, we have been fulltimimg for 2 years but kept all our furniture in storage which has cost approx £1500 and all kept IN CASE we wanted to go back to bricks and mortor but now we spent the last 2 weeks selling everything we own except for the memories which we have kept a few momentos in daughters loft, so we are homeless except for the MH which is now our home, but we are revelling in the fact that we can move home as and when we decide, loch one week, countryside the next seaside the next wherever we want to go, we can go anywhere,anyone else done this? hubby is retired so doesnt work and we are free as birds what a great feeling, dont regret it yet and dont think we will.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Good luck to you I done the same 12 years ago and for me its great hope all works out for you:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi

Enjoy your travels, hope everything works out OK.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Everything I own is in the van. So I don't own much. Just enough.

Slept under a tiled roof last week or rather couldn't sleep. Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Enjoy your new freedom.

Pete:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
we can move home as and when we decide, loch one week, countryside the next seaside the next wherever we want to go, we can go anywhere,anyone else done this?:

Yes, we did it for three years, got tired of never being settled, always on the move.. nowhere to call 'home', great views and exotic locations didn't compensate for not having our own place.
As time went on we both realised that it wasn't the dream we thought it would be.. it was exciting, we saw many places ... but without purpose other than to see around the next bend .. it got boring..

We had no 'exit' plan, so getting back to a house and normality was a lot more difficult than we anticipated ..

Brian (hilldweller) said, 'you need a back up plan' .. I would call it an end plan.. with that in place you can enjoy the adventure until you decide you've had enough.. or age catches up..

Now under tiles we will hopefully do long trips and still see far off places .. but won't ever burn bridges again.

Good luck with your travels, I sincerely hope you have a great time.. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back