Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Well tomorrow is our last day at Bunree:( We have had a great time,brilliant site and stunning scenery.we have travelled many miles exploring the area and seen some beautiful places but like all good things it must come to an end and we leave on Saturday .we are already thinking of a 3wk trip touring northern Scotland in 2016 .we do love it up here ,we love the peace and solitude that can be found here.we travelled about 4 hrs yesterday on a single track road and never hardly seen anybody but the scenery was to die for(y):cool:.we can throughly recommend this site and the wardens are great:).
Brian & Jo

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
Glad you enjoyed your tour. We are looking forward to next March to return to Scotland for another long tour. We agree with you about the peace and solitude and we love travelling on the single track roads. This will be our 20th year and we still keep finding new places.

DJK

Free Member
Jul 29, 2015
Bury Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E645
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Have a look at Kinloch Hourn on the west coast it's wild camping but the farmer is very good and the Honey his wife sells is even better. Need to stock up with provisions but the scenery is to die for.
The tide goes out the sheep come down and feed the tide comes in and back up the hill they go.
One of the most peaceful places I've every been

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DJK

Free Member
Jul 29, 2015
Bury Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E645
Exp
I'm a Newbie
From memory it's about 27 miles all single track right down the side of Loch Garry "Pure Heaven" don't forget to stock up the larder. Once again from memory the farmer charged £2 a night but it is about 10 years ago.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back