Bullfinch Gas and Water Points.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by Another Lesley, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Another Lesley

Another Lesley Read Only Funster

So, went off for a few days in the new to us motorhome :Smile: to try everything out. Have to say everything was great and loved it. I have two problems however, there is an external gas outlet for a bbq and an external shower point (ideal for our muddy wellies and even muddier dogs).......but here is the problem. Neither hose has been left with the MH....nor the fittings to attach the hoses too. I have web searched and from what I can find, it seems I cannot purchase these items separate from the rest of the fittings :Sad: and I really really don't want to spend the better part of £90.00 to buy the whole fitment. Does anyhone know where I could purchase these bits (tried ebay and Amazon) Please?

2. Stewart J

Stewart J Funster

Have you browsed the CAK Tanks catalogue:thumb:

3. freelanderuk

freelanderuk Read Only Funster

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  4. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

5. Brightspark

Brightspark Funster

Hers a link to the Autotrail online shop
    http://www.autotrail-online.co.uk/exterior/bbq-outlet-connector.html
    where I found the gas connection. You will need to buy yourself a length of gas hose which is good as you can control the distance your bbq is away from your van. I have just had a look at my water hose attachment that the previous owner very kindly left & it has a dedicated connection that is on a length of shower hose with a trigger gun as the head. I shall try my best at attaching a photo but I would suggest you speak direct to Autotrail. Hope this helps.

6. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

I really really don't want to spend the better part of £90.00 to buy the whole fitment. Does anyhone know where I could purchase these bits (tried ebay and Amazon) Please?

just found at least three bullfinch bbq connectors (just the connector not the full thing) on eBay in less than 30 seconds :Doh:

and various bullfinch replacement shower hoses.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bullfinch-replacement-spare-shower-hose-and-head-caravan-motorhome-outdoor-van-/321089356723?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item4ac26ac3b3

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bullfinch-replacement-spare-shower-hose-and-head-caravan-motorhome-outdoor-van-/190815839343?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item2c6d82a46f

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  7. JeanLuc

JeanLuc Funster

Useful link, but it shows what a huge premium Autotrail charge for a standard spare part. (£17.00 versus £8.99 from JC) Get the connector from John Cross with Funsters' discount - you won't do better I suspect.

8. Another Lesley

Another Lesley Read Only Funster

Thank you everyone......especially you Freelander UK and you Papajohn. I searched Ebay and didn't find it. Thanks to you both all are now ordered

:BigGrin: