Buletin Message Locked out of Solo Forum (1 Viewer)

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Trying to read a thread about jjs land in portugal but keeps coming up v bullitin message and asks for a password and cookies?
anyone know what i need to do in order to read post.
Dave

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Dave

That posting is in the Solo Travellers Forum. You need a password to get in to it as the forum is for solo travellers only.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The solo travellers forum is a regular forum that anyone can read or post in. Its the just the solo meets section that has a password so that solo travellers can post where they are and arrange meets in relative privacy. This password will only be given out by other solo's that they have met. so the only way to get the password is to attend a regular meet or rally and get "known" and given the password by another solo traveller. Its very rare that there are not solo travellers on a meet, in fact I can't remember a meet in recent times that did not have a few solo travellers on it.

If you are a solo traveller, and not used to meets or rallies it might appear a bit daunting, but you really will be made welcome. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Dave, why not PM JJ and just ask him? Im sure he will have a chat with ya about it.:thumb:

OP
OP
david price

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Will do that paul.Jim will find attending meets quite hard now because started assistant managers job on a campsite 5 months ago.:Smile::Smile::Smile:
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back