Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
As we have been away from home for weeks, we did not know about this BT Sport Europe, it says that if you get BT Sport through Sky as we do, you will now have to pay extra from now on, can anyone tell me if we will still be able to watch MotoGP through Sky as before?

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Go online to BT and downgrade to BT sportlite if you want this service free but you do have to sign up for another years broadband. Personally dont see why i should be paying for champion league football when i have zero interest as my team has no chance of qualifying. COYP

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Similar to Wanderer above we have just downgraded to BT Sportlite.

I cannot understand how an increase in price for a service I never requested in the first place can represent an improvement to service!

BT are relying on customer inertia to retain their client base while increasing their revenue. It will probably work with many people!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Unless there is something coming of which I'm blissfully ignorant, this makes me even happier about my defection from Sky to Virgin, as BT Sport is just part of the bundle. Fingers crossed no uplift for BT Sport on this platform is imminent..

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We can watch MotoGP anywhere we have broadband with a subscription off MotoGP themselves. They also offer masses of interviews and all past races.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back