Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
While Bruno was in having his pet passport renewed they now suspect he has a heart murmur.

Cant help wondering if this is because he is well insured? be interesting to see what they say when I pick him up this afternoon after X/Ray and test?

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I think you have hit the nail on the head with insurance John, Bruno is getting on and problems should be expected. But hey we are all getting old don't worry about it.
hope it all turns out fine.

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Hi John, well in m y naivity I still like to think that vets are honourable people, as Roger has said he is getting on a bit so medical problems are likely, either way please come back and tell us what the verdict is and how they hope to treat him.

He's a lovely dog, a companion far more loyal than many humans IMO but then I suppose I'm biased::bigsmile:

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Hi John,

Sorry to read about Bruno on top of everything else happening !

Some years ago our retriever had a litter of pups. She presented us with the grand total of TWO. One of them had a small hernia which required an operation and was sold but only covered cost of the op and the other was diagnosed with a heart murmer/problem which could cause him to die at any time without a very expensive op. Because of his heart problem, we kept him until his boundless energy drove us mad :Doh: I have never seen a retriever pup run & run like he did.

We gave him to a couple who lived most of year on a barge travelling the canals and they loved him. We heard from them a few times over the years and he never suffered any problems. So much for the diagnosis :Doh:

Hope he will be fine

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Now checking his blood but can come home:Smile:

Me £50 lighter insurance company £350 lighter and blood test results costs to follow.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back