Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
northants
Funster No
MH
not yet
Exp
long time
we went to the pb show today and had a look at a autotrail mohawk on the brownhills site .
it is just the layout we are looking for .we need seat belts in the back at the mo we have a autocruise starblazer no rear seat belts.
two things we are not sure about
no 1 its an autotrail after buying a british m/home not sure i want another.
no 2 not to sure about dealing with brownhills but thay have made a very good offer on my a/starblazer .
iam not sure how i ended up in an autotrail or how come i was on the brownhills site.
but i have to say the deal does sound good.
anyone got any info on autotrail quality good or bad.
and dealings with brownhils

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Took delivery of a new Mohawk 1st march this year, also with the half dinette option, so far we are well pleased and have no major issues.:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We have just collected an Autotrail Scout.

No issues, except positive ones:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
If you have to ask on here for assurance then I think you really know the answer

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Don't know about Brownhills, but I do know I brought a s/h Autotrail Dakota SE and I love it. It'll be the marque I'll shop for in the future.:thumb::thumb:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi, we have had 2 MH's and both have been Autotrail. I think we have been most fortunate that we have had NO bad experiences with either. For us the build and quality have been very good. So no complaints for us. You can visit autotrail and they do factory tours once a month (first friday of the month I believe) We have just sold our Chieftan, but thats not because we didn't like it or there was anything wrong with it, it was purely based on our needs.
I would def fly the flag for the Chieftans, ours was indeed a superb van.
You will find lots of people will have plenty to say on the positive and the negative, but that will happen which ever van/make you go for.

But remember one thing... if the deal looks to good to be true, then you know the rest!!!

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Brownhills offered us a fantastic deal on our trade in, plus they said they could arrange the VAT back as my hubby is disabled. I know that he isn't disabled enough to qualify, yet they were eager to sell me on the idea. Anything to get a deal it seemed. At that point I researched their reputation. I suggest you do the same. Suffice to say I went to a different dealer, not such a good deal but better peace of mind should any problems occur and I have no intention to live my life, looking over my shoulder for the VAT man, just to line Brownhills pockets.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back