Brownhills Service

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by musson, May 13, 2015.

1. musson

musson Funster

I had my MH serviced,Hab check and Mot and have to praise the service I received from Brownhills
    the MH needed a drive seal and this was sorted straight under warranty I was kept informed all the way through from start to finish,the girl on the service desk was very good (Sarah) yes it did cost me more ( £480) than I could have got it for else were, but my warranty is with them.I hope they keep this up.(my job is a customer service manager)

• Like Like x 3
  2. cliffandger

cliffandger Funster Life Member

We also have to speak as we find. Our van originally came from Brownhills, but we bought it from Three Counties Motorhomes two years ago.

We have bought different things from Brownhills and have always had top class service.

I know this is not the case for a lot of other people, but Brownhills have always been good for us (so far.......)!(y)

3. Boycie

Boycie Funster

My last 2 vans have come from Brownhills and I found the service very good also handy to be able to stop over there as it is a fair jaunt from Cornwall.
    Phil.

4. Cal54

Cal54 Funster Life Member

My current van came from Brownhills and I will never deal with them again! Just my opinion of course.

5. laneside

laneside Funster

We have had two vans off them and we also cannot fault them and as others have said their night stop is ever so handy-----oh and they also gave us the best price on both occasions by a country mile

6. Daveo2006

Daveo2006 Read Only Funster

I have just had a lucky escape from them, without going into it to much the salesman i dealt with was either thick or an out and out con artist, be careful.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kelv

kelv Funster Life Member

Brownfools.co.uk
    Have a look

• Like Like x 1
  8. Daveo2006

Daveo2006 Read Only Funster

How funny that the experience i had is listed. They ordered a different vehicle to what i asked for and discussed at length . They put 130 bhp on the order form as opposed to 150bhp. 130 was at no time discussed and after some discussion they offered to pay back my NON refundable deposit. They didn't want to entertain my suggestion of honouring their cock up ( which by the way i think was deliberate) and take a hit on their profit. At least it didn't result in me returning there and probably loosing my liberty.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mickx

Mickx Funster

Picked up our new Comanche from Brownhills'- good deal, customer service and no complaints.

Will try and make on of their shows this year as we have heard good reports.....