Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Dumfries &Galloway
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 1994
I know Brownhills have come in for a lot of stick over the years but I ordered an item yesterday an hour after their next day delivery cut off time & I received the item at 9.00 am this morning. Credit where credit is due. Well done Brownhills.

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
I know Brownhills have come in for a lot of stick over the years but I ordered an item yesterday an hour after their next day delivery cut off time & I received the item at 9.00 am this morning. Credit where credit is due. Well done Brownhills.
I agree they are very good nowadays, bought our Rapido of them new out of the showroom three years ago, any problems they were straight on to it, 10 out of 10

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
They do fabulous fun weekends for their customers .. free entertainment and good food. Carol and Eddie, myself, and other funster members thoroughly enjoyed attending one such weekend. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Had two Rapidos off them and always found them good to deal with and use their pleasant facilities each time we head back to Todmorden.

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
Had two Rapidos off them and always found them good to deal with and use their pleasant facilities each time we head back to Todmorden.
We do the same when traveling north, never used the swimming pool or hot tub yet.(y)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Brownhills are now in the directory. You can add reviews here (y) Broken Link Removed

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
dont forget the 10% members discount .

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Just think how early you might have got it if you had got in before the cut off time ::)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back