durrant

Free Member
Aug 2, 2015
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
I am about to put 2 Brompton E Bikes on Ebaay. One Brompton has 6 gears the other has 3 gears.

The one with 6 gears is a H6R which means that the handlebars are a bit higher. The one with 3 gears is a M6R which I think is the standard handlebar. The R stands for rear rack.

They were converted by The Electric Transport Shop using the Sparticle front hub motor 36Volts and twist handlebar throttle (THEY ARE NOT PEDELECS).

They are both in excellent condition. Battery and controller are housed in the front bag that just drops onto a block on the handle bar stem. Connect two small cables and you are set to go. Probably done about 250 to 300 miles on each and are 2 years old. Very high torque motor, enough to spin the front wheel from standstill and I'm 11.5 stone, have ridden up some fairly steep hills. They are both red and white but colours are reversed.

Only mentioning it on this forum in case anyone is contemplating folding bikes of this type.

Brompton Nano or Sparticle conversion starts at about £900.00

I am looking for £1300.00 ono for each bike. Would like to sell as a pair but going on Ebaay as single items shortly.

07421 138819

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back