Free Member
Aug 20, 2009
Chesterfield Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi
We are off to the western coast of Brittany around Quimper & Concarneau in about 2 weeks. I am concerned about the reports in the media about the condition of the sea and shores in this area. Does anyone have personal knowledge of conditions in this area? If it is bad, how far south from Quimper would I have to go to get clear?
Thanks for your help.
:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi
We are off to the western coast of Brittany around Quimper & Concarneau in about 2 weeks. I am concerned about the reports in the media about the condition of the sea and shores in this area. Does anyone have personal knowledge of conditions in this area? If it is bad, how far south from Quimper would I have to go to get clear?
Thanks for your help.
:thumb:

We was all around the coast of Brittany last September for 4 weeks very nice....we prefer southern Brittany Beautiful...so unless you are booked in, move to south side....Quiberon.....where the road narrows is a free site with the sea both sides of you beautiful........Damgan is also a smashing site the sea just across a quiet road into the dunes and onto the sand ...Oysters and mussels to pick for free Mmmmmmm.
The problem you are asking about sorry I can not comment as it was nearly 11 months ago
We prefer the south coast of Brittany….mmmm…lovely
From Mel in France

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
I'm off there next Friday.