House Sitter Reqd Brittany house sit?

Discussion in 'Motorhome House-Sitting' started by Scrappie, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Scrappie

Scrappie Read Only Funster

posting on behalf of friends who have a lovely house in Morbihan. They had house sitters arranged to cover from mid June to mid Aug but the sitters had to cancel due to ill health.
    Anyone who fancies a couple of summer months in lovely Brittany and is happy to look after a couple of easy care cats, mow the grass every now and again and share a glass or two with us occasionally? We live in the area but it is too far to go every day to look after the cats....and if I bought them here my little terriers would probably try and eat them?
    Anyone seriously interested please PM me and I can pass further details and pass details to my friends. There will be an interview of course, which I will do in place of our friends, usually lasts about a couple of glasses of good rose, few beers for Imindoors and a BBQ. :pop:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

Hope you/they get sorted but if all else fails have they considered a cat run where you could keep them safe in your garden?

3. Scrappie

My dogs would persecute them! The poor kitty's would end up traumatised I'm afraid. My dogs are only Jack Russell's but they can dig like moles!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wombles

Wombles Funster

Would love this but can't do it this year :( Great opportunity for someone - hope it works out.

5. Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns Funster

Would love it. We've already done this twice in Greece. Unfortunately still waiting and waiting for the dvla to renew Glenn's licence. Got the appointment for the medical today but it looks like there are still lots of hoops to jump through.............. shame. Hope you find someone.

6. Cal54

Cal54 Funster Life Member

Perhaps Ian the builder could swing by and assist. mind you your friends could come back and find he has build something they didn't expect!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Scrappie

Cricky, if that's the case, I'll go look after the cats, Ian the builder can stay at mine......the foundations for our sitting room extension are in already so he can build to his hearts content. Real elves-shoemaker stuff!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Popeye

Popeye Funster

What a cracking opportunity, I'm afraid I've booked and paid for the next two months and one or two hospital appointments, but I really would have jumped at the chance of two summer months near the Gulf of Morbihan otherwise.

Best of luck. Griff