Brittany ferry prices (1 Viewer)

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Hi , just looking for a bit of advice I have been looking to book my ferry tickets for next June from Portsmouth to St marlo , I can get a price of about £580 should I book now or do the ferry company do special offers at say the caravan show or do they have flash sales or does the price go up nearer to the sail date. What do yo think?(y)

Deleted User
In my experience BF fares don't increase a lot and I have never heard of them doing 'flash sales'

A very good point when using BF is that they only take a £35 deposit at the time of booking, the balance is taken about 6 weeks prior to sailing. They are also very good about alterations, no charge if done on the internet but if there is a price difference on the amended crossing the difference has to be paid.

I will PM you a BF Club Voyage membership number that will get you 10% off the crossing but not accommodation.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
As above in my experience. You should save a bit of money booking well ahead but not massively. However, I would suggest you do book as you might find you can't get on the boat you want if you leave it too late. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Thanks Matamoros that's really kind of you and I really appreciate that . I wasn't looking for anybody to do that for me but I will certainly use it now I have it . Many thanks again (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back