Brittany ferry codes (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I know it's a cheeky thing to ask but has any one got a discount code that they can give me I am traveling inJuly. I am traveling from Portsmouth to Caen.

:D

I fully understand if you say on yer bike son!

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
If you are a C&CC try looking at their prices as I saved £40 on the Plymouth to Roscoff trip compared with the direct £309 with Brittany Ferries direct.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
If you are a C&CC try looking at their prices as I saved £40 on the Plymouth to Roscoff trip compared with the direct £309 with Brittany Ferries direct.

Worth checking but on the example I just tried for a return crossing to Santander, using the 10 per cent discount available by using a code gave an extra saving of £21 over the CCC fare.

Deleted User
Just checked CCC offers and BF France sailings give 10 per cent discount, Spain sailings only 5.

Discount/offer 50% Caravans/Trailers on selected sailings and 10% off Motorhomes
Ferry routes Poole/Cherbourg, Cherbourg/Poole, Portsmouth/Caen, Caen/Portsmouth, Le Havre économie/Portsmouth, Plymouth/Roscoff, Roscoff/Plymouth, St Malo/Portsmouth

Discount/offer 5% Discount off all Brittany Ferries Spanish routes (discount is applicable to the full ferry price, including any accommodation charges)
Ferry routes Portsmouth to Santander, Santander to Portsmouth, Plymouth to Santander, Santander to Plymouth, Portsmouth to Bilbao, Bilbao to Portsmouth (discount is also valid on the Economie service)
Valid UK to Spain departures 01.09.16 – 31.03.17
Spain to UK departures 01.12.16 – 20.06.17

OP
OP
Daz n Tina
Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Thank you all for your responses, Flamenca has sorted me out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back