Brittany Ferries Economy Service

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by John Laidler, Mar 13, 2014.

1. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

BF are now taking bookings for their new economy service Portsmouth/Santander and Portsmouth/Le Havre.

http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/e...mail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=LP11114CVA

I did a quick check on a 6.5m long MH going to Santander in May and the economy price was about £270 each way compared to about £420 each way for the "full fat" version. I assume the Club Voyage discounts still apply, I couldn't see anything on the website to say otherwise.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

I don't suppose it has anything to do with the competition they now have from LD lines :Wink:.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SMB

SMB Funster

That's excellent, i did a check on Portsmouth to Santander at the end of September and it's a lot cheaper for me thanks :BigGrin:

4. cmcardle75

cmcardle75 Read Only Funster

Still a lot more money than LD Lines in our case, as you still have to order cabins separately, which is expensive as there would be 5 of us, so need 2 cabins.

5. SMB

SMB Funster

Thanks for that, I checked LD Lines but it was going to be more expensive for my circumstances (single person in MH 3.2m height 8m length in mid-August). I will check it closer to the time ...