Brittany ferries discount code please (1 Viewer)

Bull64

Free Member
May 1, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Bongo
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi,would anyone be kind enough to let me use their club voyage guest discount code,thank you so much in advance

EagleJ

Free Member
May 12, 2016
Midlands
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi, would anyone be so generous as to let me use their club voyage guest discount code on Brittany ferries for a crossing to St Malo please? Thanks so much

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
If you are a member of C&CC you may find booking through them is better than the Brittany Ferries' discount. I saved £40 on a quoted £309 sailing Plymouth to Roscoff (one way!)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Perhaps they think they have joined?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
No, I don't think they are Tonks but I'm with Mark, I think it's cheeky coming on only for a freebie. :mad:

When I saw the post, clicked on the profile and it let me click "start a conversation"..
I can see the view from people who have the code, they give it out and get something in return ( cant remember what but I did look it all up once).. But I have seen this at least twice now on here,, Join - ask for a code and then no further input.. Not even an Hello...

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
When I saw the post, clicked on the profile and it let me click "start a conversation"..
I can see the view from people who have the code, they give it out and get something in return ( cant remember what but I did look it all up once).. But I have seen this at least twice now on here,, Join - ask for a code and then no further input.. Not even an Hello...
Yes, it does pee me off a bit really.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I have a Brittany Ferries code, but and i saw this post and decided i would not share the code with someone who is not a paid up member.
Same with the other thread. If you want the benefits of Fun, PAY FOR THEM!

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Funny thing is, I joined up, paid my sub and I certainly still wouldn't have the cheek to ask

Hope they booked on the Pont Aven

Deleted User
Hello.........been a paid up member since 2008............thought it was about time I said hello:)
Correction....been a member since 2008.......it was free at first!

BTW members of BF club voyage get £10 off next years bookings each time a friend or family member uses their membership number up to a limit of(I think) 15 times.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
If I had a code I wouldnt be giving it to them but twice within the first couple of posts people have pmd them. Now whether the pm can get through or not since they arent subscribed maybe @Jim can answer.
If everyone came on looking for favours there would be no paid members and no forum.

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
I think on the next one of these I will simply post.

Welcome to the forum, a number of us are members of club voyage but will not share the details on an open forum. To receive a discount code via a pm you will need to subscribe to the forum.

Presuming that pm's dont get to unsubscribed posters ?

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I think on the next one of these I will simply post.

Welcome to the forum, a number of us are members of club voyage but will not share the details on an open forum. To receive a discount code via a pm you will need to subscribe to the forum.

Presuming that pm's dont get to unsubscribed posters ?
When I joined fun a couple of years ago it wasn't obvious that it was paid - and it took a bit of hunting around to find the info/cost - is it still the same?
Do agree with your sentiments though - so cheeky :Eeek: but perhaps they're aware the 'giver' will get a bonus so asume it's ok to just expect the code without understanding what FUN is all about - after all, this forum isn't like any other is it:LOL:

Edit: sorry what I meant to say it's so much more....you only have to read the reaction about Eddie & what people are going through, completely non motorhome related like sc out ....and then all the wonderful travel logs...and the meets, let alone the banter which the subs are worth for just for that. There are some really wonderful folks & support on here which I haven't seen on any other forum:)

Last edited:

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
I agree @Debs regarding the forum and how much to gained from subscribing ( social, financial, support, advice etc).

I don't think any of the new posters this week asking for a code have now subscribed...

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
One bloke on a local Spanish forum used to give out his code to anyone who asked but as said it is meant for 'friends & family' .
He lost out big time when BF warned him off & banned him.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back