Brittany Ferries Club Voyage? (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We are going to do our first longish winter trip to Spain early 2014 and someone suggested we join BF's Club Voyage. I'm guessing lots of members will have done this, so is it worth it? By way of background we usually do a trip from Portsmouth to St Malo if travelling south between Spring and Autumn, but for this trip we plan to so Portsmouth-Bilboa outbound in mid-Jan and return Santander - Plymouth mid-March. Looks to be about £800 return, including cabins.

Gary

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Personally, I would go Portsmouth to Santandar....

Much nicer port to land at...... I think... :thumb:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
We are going to do our first longish winter trip to Spain early 2014 and someone suggested we join BF's Club Voyage. I'm guessing lots of members will have done this, so is it worth it? By way of background we usually do a trip from Portsmouth to St Malo if travelling south between Spring and Autumn, but for this trip we plan to so Portsmouth-Bilboa outbound in mid-Jan and return Santander - Plymouth mid-March. Looks to be about £800 return, including cabins.

Gary

Last time I joined it was £100 to join and £100 each year for membership and that entitles you to 30% off your ferry fare only (not cabins) but %30% of an £800 fair is £240 so it pays for itself on your first trip (excluding cabin) you normally break even on your first trip but after the first trip you then start saving 30% at a time then following year you only pay £100 membership but still get your 30% off of all ferry fares, also you can let others book on your account (they pay there own fare) and you get £10 off your next years membership and for every one that books through your account, hope this helps mate Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
So Gary can all funsters book on your account win win for everyone:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
brittany club

well worth doing even with the joining fee of £100 one off and the annual charge £100 been you can even add an associate member on your membership for £50 or £75 not sure which and they get the same perks as yourself that without the £10 you get off guests on your membership

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
So Gary can all funsters book on your account win win for everyone:ROFLMAO:

Yes mate, if I was still a member, but I let mine lapse this march as I no longer go by ferry, as have changed RV to eurobox so now use aires and N roads on way down to Portugal, but there must be plenty of Funsters on here that have Membership with Brittany ferries, so come on peeps speak up who are members and help others get 10% off of there ferry and help tyou get £10 of memberships. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
membership brittay

Anybody who wants membership just ask Bob

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
I meant membership Number

For those that don't know how it works, you need someones Membership number when you book your ferry to get your 10% off of your ferry fare simples, so come on Bob put your number down here and maybe you will get 10 funsters booking there ferry on your membership and you will get next years membership for free :winky::thumb: Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
Club Voyage

Membership no for Brittany ferries as requested isxxxxxxxxx
I normally sail direct to Spain not sure how or if it works the same on a french crossing but suppose you can try Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Membership no for Brittany ferries as requested is Xxxxxx
I normally sail direct to Spain not sure how or if it works the same on a french crossing but suppose you can try Bob

Nice one Bob, So come on everyone who is going to book for Brittany ferries, take a note of Bobs membership No and put it in your booking form when you fill it out online and get your 10% your ferry, ie if your ferry part only (not cabins) is say £600 return then you will save £60 that is a big saving over 1/2 tank of fuel maybe, so write down his membership Number xxxxxx or later use. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Deleted User
XXXXX gives 10% on Spanish and French routes, as will the Spanish membership number.

I have offered this number in the past by PM, wasn't sure about putting it on open forum, feel free to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back