Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Has any one tried these, picked up a leaflet at Newark show?
We tried the Spanish one earlier this year, but found at 28ft we had difficulty accessing them. Thought this one sounded okay as run by motorhomers.
We have just spent 2/3 weeks touring east of England, and spent 5 nights at a Haven site for £5 per night including elec. courtesty of the motorhome club. Not normally our sort of site but there was lots of places in the area we wanted to visit, and we thought great value - Sun to Fri inclusive.

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
slverdreamers,

There is a 3 page thread over on the RVOC site, here is the link>>>> Link Removed

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
I'm on my 2nd year with BritStops....didn't use it enough the 1st year to justify it, but doing better this year.

I always spend money at the sites....meal at a pub, supplies from a farm shop....so I don't think it's saving me any money. But it is giving me an extra list of places to stop-over when I don't feel like getting to my destination in one day, and the fact that some of the places like you to contact them beforehand means you're guaranteed a place when you arrive, rather than just turning up and hoping.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back